- Our School joined the Financial Times Top 100 rankings of world’s best global business schools, rated 55th in the U.S. and 97th in the world. This is the school’s debut in the Financial Times Top 100 list since the rankings were established in 1999. The list includes Harvard Business School, University of Pennsylvania Wharton, INSEAD, and London Business School.
- Our London campus, formerly known as Huron University, was officially rebranded Hult International Business School. At this occasion we launched three new Master’s degree programs to complement our existing MBA and Bachelor programs
- We unveiled our fantastic new website www.hult.edu <http://www.hult.edu> which positions Hult as the first global business school.
For those of you who are not very familiar with Hult International Business School, here are a some more exciting highlights:
- In addition to our FT ranking, our school has recently been ranked 16th best MBA Program in the U.S. and 31st best in the World by the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- High caliber students from more than 80 countries.
- Global campus network in Boston, London, Dubai and Shanghai. This allows our students to start their study in one city, and finish in another, gaining valuable international insights into the world's fastest growing economies.
- A world-class faculty with highly distinguished professors from the U.S., the U.K. and Europe, who offer strategic approaches as well as hands-on experiences on how to grow businesses.
- Three new degree programs added to Hult's academic portfolio: Part-Time MBA in Dubai, Master of International Business, and Master of Arts in Marketing Communications, which compliment the existing MBA, Bachelor of Science in Business, Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Master of Arts in International Relations programs.